There are always so many topics I want to blog about, and then time goes by so quickly and I don't write the posts! I'm going to be playing catch-up soon... here are a whole bunch of great things I want to write about, look out for these posts soon!
1) There was a Random Act of Kindness sort of thing in my building, it was so uplifting!
2) I made disaster cupcakes for Oscar Night -- seriously, I'm not a Sweet Genius, that's for sure.
3) Mr. Lock and I went to bottle his wine.
4) I received a gorgeous cardigan sweater courtesy of Mark's (formerly Mark's Work Wearhouse). So excited to review it!
5) I received samples of Burt's Bees Solutions for Sensitive Skin products because I'm a BzzAgent! Trying the face wash and day cream for the first time today -- will review it once I've tried it a few times and get a sense for it.
6) School stories -- the kids always have me laughing, and I have a few very heart-warming stories about a couple of boys in my class who are making some great progress lately.
7) My BFF Quin and her fiance, Mac, just bought their first home! I want to share a bit about that, and my excitement for them!
8) I have a post about a storage solution tip for kitchen cupboards that I took pictures for AGES ago, and then never wrote up.
9) I want to beg Mr. Lock to write some guest posts, possibly food posts as he is a stellar cook! He made a great dinner for our friends on Saturday night, including a chocolate mousse for dessert -- so yummy!
10) I need to write up some book reviews for books I've been reading lately.
Okay, so there are quite a few post topics there that I need to get working on. At least I've given you a bit of a preview! I'll get more organized soon and get these posts up. Then you'll be all caught up with my life lately!
I'd love to say I have some exciting post to write about the upcoming March Break, but honestly... I have no plans, haha. Maybe catch up on a good book, and rest and relax? Ah well, it might not make for great blog fodder but that certainly sounds lovely enough to me at this point.