Thursday, February 02, 2012

Just Keep Swimming...

I have so much I want to blog about!  I feel like I'm getting behind in the stories I want to share!  I've done fun things, like attend a Mark's (formerly Mark's Work Warehouse) event in downtown Toronto for their Spring and Summer line of clothes.  A full post WILL come soon about that!  I've had some funny things happen in the classroom, too, and I will definitely share those stories.  Eventually!

For now, report cards continue to kick my behind!  However, they are due tomorrow.  I just need to hunker down and finalize these last two parts... then I can just read them over and edit where needed.  Once I print these suckers off and hand them to my Principal tomorrow, I will be DANCING.

Fortunately tomorrow is a PA Day, and we only have meetings for the morning.  I'm going to have time to do any last minute editing tomorrow afternoon, plus organize and clean my classroom a bit because it is getting disastrous again.

So, though I want to write posts about so many other topics... for now you get this small ramble.  I am still here, and so much is coming.  First, I have to focus on these reports.  What's that line I love from Finding Nemo? ... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

When asking yourself, "Comment or don't comment?" the answer is ALWAYS COMMENT! C'mon, you know you want to.