Thursday, May 26, 2011

Allergies

I didn't suffer from allergies when I was growing up -- fortunately, I know!

However, over the past few years, I've definitely been more and more bothered by seasonal allergies and what I'm guessing is "hay fever" in the spring time.  This year, for whatever reason, it seems to be the worst year for me yet.  My eyes WILL NOT STOP BURNING, and eye drops only provide temporary relief.  My throat and ears are itchy too, but not in that "I guess I have a cold coming on" way... because it never gets worse or progresses to anything else.  I also feel fatigue, and in the evenings I feel "hot and feverish" -- but only on the inside, as I have no actual fever, and don't feel hot to the touch.

I'm generally uncomfortable and feel like whining a lot, is what I'm getting at.

I've been taking an allergy pill daily, and I do think it helps slightly... but my goodness!  This is the worst seasonal allergy experience I've had yet, and I am soooo over it!

I feel especially terrible for those of you who have suffered this way all of your lives... it seems I might be condemned to the same "hay fever" curse for the rest of my days now too.  My dad suffers from it somethin' fierce, so I assume it was only a matter of time.

Ugggggh.  /whine, whine, whine, whine, whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When asking yourself, "Comment or don't comment?" the answer is ALWAYS COMMENT! C'mon, you know you want to.