Saturday, March 14, 2015

March Break - woo hoo!

I am officially on March Break, and I am so glad! haha.  I love my class, but teaching kindergarten is exhausting, and a break is lovely!

I'm going to have a real "staycation".  Actually, it is mostly just "stay" with very little "cation".  Not many plans at all, but at least that leaves me open to making plans if anything comes up.  I am going to have a lovely afternoon tomorrow with my friend's daughter as an early celebration of her birthday.  Tuesday evening, I'm taking in a viewing of the new Cinderella movie with some friends.  Wednesday, a co-worker may come by to meet our puppy and chat over coffee for a bit.  I also hope to do some decluttering and reorganizing in our guest room and home office... both areas need some TLC, as they have become quite the "drop spot" for a variety of items, and we need to make better use of some storage areas in those rooms.

I'm glad for a week to spend time training the puppy, not feeling rushed in the mornings to get out the door, and to just relax and refresh!

In some ways, I cannot believe March Break is already here.  We are heading into the spring (yay!), and into the last 3.5 months of this school year.  It's amazing how time flies!

For now I'm going to focus on having a relaxing week, and I'm going to try to hope this particular week doesn't go by TOO quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When asking yourself, "Comment or don't comment?" the answer is ALWAYS COMMENT! C'mon, you know you want to.