Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Truth or Dare, Week 2: I Secretly Want To...


It's Truth or Dare day again.... today the truth is: Reveal something you secretly want to do!

This is so challenging!  I'm such an average person, there isn't much I want that's very secret (*cough*marriageandchildren*cough*).  I'm in the career I've always wanted, I live in my own wicked condo, I'm pretty happy!  But let's see...

I secretly want to... 

Take language lessons.... and possibly to learn to speak Chinese, since the school I'm at is highly populated by new immigrant families with ELL students, it would be so cool to be able to communicate with those children.  I think I'd highly enjoy teaching English as a Second Language, and having some background knowledge of the language the majority of kids in our school speak would be so beneficial.  I've always been so slow to acquire languages though, it's a daunting task.  Plus, there's another part of me that's not sure Chinese is what I want to learn, I do feel the pull towards learning SOME other language though.  Maybe I should just brush up on French.

Well, what do YOU secretly want to do?!

1 comment:

When asking yourself, "Comment or don't comment?" the answer is ALWAYS COMMENT! C'mon, you know you want to.