Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kahoot Kids!

I am so happy to be able to share something I've just begun, a brand new writing opportunity that I'm really excited about.  I'm a featured blogger on a new site, called KahootKids.ca .  It's a deals site, much like Groupon or similar, that is located out of the Ottawa, Ontario area but will feature daily deals nationally across Canada.

I'm going to have a post featured every Friday on the KahootKids Blog.  I'll be posting about educational topics, and there is a comments section so I do hope I'll get some good discussion going over there too!

This should help bring a bit more traffic to my personal blog as well, since I'm so eager to build this blog back up and even begin writing some reviews and hosting some giveaways!  Fun stuff is coming, I just know it!

I hope you'll come by and visit me at KahootKids.ca !  You can find the general blog by clicking this link.  You'll find me under the tag "School-Time", or just make sure to come by on Fridays (and every other day too, there is a different featured blogger each day of the week). My good friend, Multi-Testing Mommy is also blogging there, sharing great arts and crafts ideas on Thursdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When asking yourself, "Comment or don't comment?" the answer is ALWAYS COMMENT! C'mon, you know you want to.