Thursday, December 15, 2011

Beauty and the Beast Returns to Threatres in 3D This January! (Plus, free colouring pages!)


Beauty and the Beast, one of my most favourite Disney films, is back in theatres on January 13th, 2012 in 3D!  Beauty and The Beast and The Little Mermaid were watched so many times when I was a kid that my VHS tapes wore out!  My brother and I were huge Disney classics fans, and having a film like Beauty and the Beast released in theatres when I was six-years-old guaranteed it to be a lifetime favourite.  I was fortunate enough to also see the stage show when it came to Toronto when I was 13-years-old.  I know that parents today have had concerns about the "scary" parts of classic Disney films, however I still believe this is a film that every child should have the chance to enjoy.

You can view the theatrical trailer for the re-release in 3D here:



You can also click the following image to print off some fun Beauty and the Beast colouring pages for your children!  I think I'll print these off and photocopy them at school, to add to my "I'm through, what can I do?" basket for when my kids finish their work early.
Click to View these as PDFs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When asking yourself, "Comment or don't comment?" the answer is ALWAYS COMMENT! C'mon, you know you want to.