1) Work on my Special Education Advanced Qualifications course online (which has 3 - 4 assignments due every two weeks from now until the end of June).
2) Prepare lessons and teach my new grade one class well (who I'm still getting to know, and whose classroom I am majorly reorganizing so that it works for me, my routines, and my teaching style) (so much work, haha).
3) Finish all the final touches for my Mom's Surprise 50th Birthday Party (less than a week away now; Saturday, May 7th).
4) Train and fundraise for The Weekend to End Women's Cancers, which is a 2-day, 60 km charity walk on September 10th and 11th (no personal page link here because it is associated with my real name, but if you'd like to donate, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details! I'd love your support!)
5) Plan and prepare for my BFFs bridal shower, which is going to take place in July in my backyard.
6) Plan and prepare for other events associated with said BFFs September wedding, for which I am a bridesmaid. (There's an engagement party in May, and there'll be a Stag and Doe in June, and a Bachelorette Party at some point!)
7) Keep my condo tidy and organized and clean!
8) Do a clothes change over and purge of old winter stuff that I won't wear next year -- I'm hoping for real spring weather soon, so I did a little spring/summer wardrobe shopping today.
9) Hang out with Mr. Lock, and enjoy more of his delicious cooking and award-winning personality (I'm so lucky!).
10) Be awesome, and organized, and get through all of this stuff and all of my spring and summer events without feeling totally overloaded!