Saturday, April 13, 2013

Unrelated, but a quick question for pet owners!

Yes, yes, I'm waaaay behind on A to Z blogging... but I will catch up.  haha.  Right now, I need help from pet owners / future possible pet owners.

When you are choosing a veterinarian, do you prefer to choose someone based on a word of mouth recommendation or do you search for a vet using a search engine or phone book listing, etc?

My best friend is a veterinarian who is just taking over a new business, and they are making some marketing decisions.  Your answer about how you choose a vet would be really helpful!  Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. I prefer word of mouth to search engine/phone book any day of the week.

    Hope this is helpful.

    Also a few days behind on A to Z

    ReplyDelete

When asking yourself, "Comment or don't comment?" the answer is ALWAYS COMMENT! C'mon, you know you want to.