Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Christmas is, without a doubt, my favourite time of year.  I love the decorations, the music, warm and cosy clothing bundling up against the cold, December weather.  I love time spent with lots of family and friends.  I love buying gifts for others, it's so much fun wrapping them and surprising people on Christmas day.  I love this holiday and always have.  I'm shocked and surprised by how fast 2012 has gone by, but I am happy that Christmas is here!

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate it.  Otherwise, I hope you have a lovely winter break with your children home from school.  Otherwise, I just hope life is good as we close off another year. :-)

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When asking yourself, "Comment or don't comment?" the answer is ALWAYS COMMENT! C'mon, you know you want to.