Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Just a note to wish all the mothers out there a wonderful Mother's Day!  It's beautiful and sunny where I am, just a perfect Sunday.  I hope your family showers you with love and appreciation!

I saw my mom yesterday, as it was also her birthday.  We spent most of the day together, and then went out for dinner with my dad and Mr. Lock.  We had cake at home, and then played a game of cards with a couple who are best friends with my parents.  It was really a nice evening.

Today, Mr. Lock and I are making dinner for his mom, as well as his brother and sister-in-law.  We're making a lasagne dinner, because apparently I make lasagne well.... I've never cooked for parents before, haha.  I've cooked when friends are coming over, but suddenly this feels so different!  Mr. Lock is an amazing cook, and cares so much more about cooking than I do... yipes.  Good thing we're doing this together.  But anyway, I'll get through it.

My grade two class was very excited to make their mother's day gifts at school last week.  We made cards and tissue paper flowers, and also these adorable hand print art pieces.  I took a couple of pictures, but then forgot to bring my camera home from school!  Oops!  So, I will show you those later.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When asking yourself, "Comment or don't comment?" the answer is ALWAYS COMMENT! C'mon, you know you want to.